Friday, April 25, 2014

A to Z Challenge - Day 21


While there are no characters with the initial U for the A to Z Challenge, I thought I would take this opportunity to share something unique within my realms of Going off Dreams. When I was writing the first draft of the story, I was doing so much research within the characters and different mythologies that I needed to compile all the notes within one file. So, I cut and pasted what I needed into a word doc and went to save it. I knew I wanted the title to be Going Off Dreams since the get-go. So when I saved the word doc I typed in Notes GOD. This sent shivers through my body and made the hair on my arms stand straight up! I didn't want to be blasphemous in any form, so that's when I changed the file to Notes GoD and decided that I would make sure the off was with a lower case "o". It might sound silly, but it made perfect sense to me at the time. Incorporating this within the next installments and taking the titles into considerations I then proceeded to take my favorite verse from the Bible that is about Faith, Hope, and Love. The second book in the series will be titled: For All in the Hope. The working title for book III will be: How Otlen Prepares Eternity. The last scheduled book in the series will follow suite utilizing the work love. Just thought that was a unique little bit of information that you now have the inside track to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you