Wednesday, May 7, 2014

CLOSING THOUGHTS

A TO Z CHALLENGE REFLECTIONS

As you might have read, last year I participated within a different blog, for the A to Z Challenge. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to sign all four of my blogs up for this past challenge and had a wonderful experience. The only frustration I was met with involved the blog hot itself, with only about 40% participation for those that are on the list. However, it felt like much more than that - so no worries. 

What I LOVED about this years experience was not only the outpouring of participation, but how much this pumped me up for my characters. I love my characters so much, they are my driving force to continue the series. Even though right now I have hit a little drought in righting - or rather editing. I wanted to have the second book out this month, but it doesn't look like it will happen. I know as a writer I'm not suppose to, but I feed off of positive reviews and feed-back. When the waters are calm, it seems that my desire to forge forward halts as well... I need to work on this. Other reason include book covers, since the last re-published book cover too so much energy to produce, and I'm not sure what I want to do for the second cover. I have an idea, I just don't know if it can be accomplished... and of course - funding. It's a constant uphill battle. Anywho'ie (I know it's not a word) As I was saying, this challenge really helped me when considering the characters, their back stories and further developments. My plan is for the Going off Dreams Saga to be in four parts (four books) and then to branch out with all the different characters. It has potential to be massive.

I would love to hear from you - 
Who was your favorite character to read about?
Which was your favorite image?

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED
!!WELCOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you