Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wondering Wednesday


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today is the last day for the free promotional offer through Amazon Kindle for “Going off Dreams”!  Feedback that has been received is mostly positive (the only exception, grammatical errors).  Readers love the characters and the intertwining stories!
Looking at my reports, through Kindle Direct Publishing, I was really excited when units sold under the free promotion reached 100.  This morning that number increased by 35!  However, will the units sold continue after the free promotion is over? 
Since the launch I have been working very hard promoting my book.  I have sent EPK (Electronic Press Kits) out to the surrounding venues.  Plus, I have been trying my best (without annoying people) to get the word out within social media.  I feel like (for now) that I am working so hard, with little to show for it.  Hopefully my efforts will not be in vein.
Since this was my first attempt, I know for the next book (For All in the Hope) – if I can generate some income – to have the composition professionally edited (a big IF there) – just grammatically.  I am certainly not the grammar police – and it has been brought to my attention that there are errors.  But, my concern was more in the story… what do you think? 
Until next time or until the next… dream!
K.E.Nowinsky

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you