Friday, April 4, 2014

A to Z Challenge - Day 4

Diana

(image captured via Google search)
Diana is a clans-woman of Arduinna; Arden's Clan. She is summoned by Arden to help fight against those that are aligning for the darkness within the realms. She's petite, but don't let her size fool you. Just like her sister in arms Arden, she packs quite a punch! She's a born fighter and descendant of Diana goddess of the hunt, her namesake. She's a blonde bomb shell and has addictive brown eyes, just as her name is defined, she is heavenly and divine. She wields a whip, much like the Arduinnan Clan and also a Schöninger Speere. These help her to keep the woodland baddies away. The spear is an ancient weapon created from a tree within Eden, before the gates were closed. The spear head is wielded from an impenetrable substance that will cause serious damage to anything it is tempted with. When Diana is using her Speere it glows, giving it a magnificent view when she's fighting within the dark realm of Tartarus. She is well trained within the techniques of the Qiang Shaolin techniques, as well as others. This gives her a master presence and to watch her using her weapon in war is like watching fine art, but more entertaining.

"She introduced the woman with the short light hair; she had brown eyes and she was petite, her name was Diana. She was a spit-fire, she was really feisty. But, I knew she was a good friend to have, I wouldn’t want to be on her bad side." Going off Dreams




Going off Dreams Excerpt: Chapter 14 Maps and Battles


(image captured via Google search)
I noticed the stones next to Arden’s, and in the same order as her and her friends had been. There was a dark stone, like coal with an iridescent shine of an electric blue. Next to that was a stone that looked like a container of a cream colored bubble bath that had different colored sparkles in it. Another was something that looked like a different lava rock. On the other side of Arden’s emerald, there was a light brown rock, and it looked like it had slivers of silver in it.
There were two other stones close to me, one was clear, and the other was blue; gem-like. The clear, like a fine diamond, and the blue was like sapphires. I could only speculate who they would show me, so I touched the one that looked like it had cut up diamonds in it, but smooth:  It was really dark at first, then there was a shot of glowing light, quick but I could see Aella. She was floating in the air, at first it looked like grey clouds moving around her; on the next flash of light I could tell it was smoke. She actually looked like she was having fun, but that’s Aella. I was just happy she wasn’t scared any longer.
Her hands were moving in the air like she was conducting a fine orchestra; every once in a while it looked like she was batting at an annoying fly. There were more bursts of light, sometimes not as bright, like it was fire from a distance. Her hair was blowing in the wind, and her beautiful legs were dangling down, she’d move them every once in a while, like she was playing with a ball on the ground; not kicking hard, just teasing the ball. More bursts of the warm lights, yellows and warm oranges. This time, I could see her actually laughing; her hands were on her hips, and her laugh sounded like wings flapping in the wind.
I couldn’t see what she was fighting; if she was fighting anything; it was the Beasts of Bladenboro. So, I removed my hand from the marble, with the part resting on the table was flatter than the rest of the round pebble. I kept my eyes on the map. The map looked very old, and there were all different kinds of writing upon it, reminding me of how Avlov wrote her notes and letters from before. I looked at Avlov and her white eyes were focused on some darker looking rocks. It looked like there was less on the map than from when I had first sat down at the table.
I was attempting to count the darker looking pebbles, when I noticed some of them were disappearing and in different ways. The one rock that looked like sand clumped into a little stone just disappeared, with no theatrics. The one that was closest to it—a darker brown—when the light would run across it, you could see hints of red. I liked this stone; it withered into a smoke like substance, and went floating up toward the ceiling. These two that were now gone, were across from Arden and her friends. I was hoping this meant that the werewolves and woodwooses were now left to history.

(image captured via Google search)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you