Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Secondary Characters

From Books, Movies, and Television


10.) Going off Dreams: Arden - she is a strength that is needed to bind the troupe
9.) The Sookie Stackhouse Series: Pam - I do not have anything against the actress that portrays Pam from the book to HBO production of True Blood. I really enjoy reading about Pam and her quirks.
8.) Going off Dreams: Lena - was not originally in the story. Lena is short for Lenora, who is the younger sister of Eryn. I chose the name because it is my older sister's middle name.
7.) Harry Potter and the Sourceror's Stone: Hagrid - How can you not love Hagrid, he is a gentle semi-giant. My favorite line of his in the first movie is "I 'ought not 'ave told you 'dat"
6.) The Twilight Series: Alice - who couldn't use an Alice in their life? She is super supportive, she'll shopt for you, and she has visions of the possible future.
5.) The Walking Dead's Darryl Dixon - from the cross bow to his keen tracking skills, he is one man I would love to have by my side during the Zombie Apocolypse
4.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2: Neville Longbottom - we knew reading the series that he would have a bigger role in the plot and finale. I loved how it came together on the big screen.
3.) Going off Dreams: Aella - is a fiesty and flirtatious air diety that I love writing about (I names my puppy A'ella - she's fiesty too!)
2.) Game of Thrones - Direwolves & Dragons - they demand respect and presence, is a strength and they came in a time of need.
1.) Going off Dreams: Tobar - when writing Tobar, I went through various names. In doing research, something just leaped out and even though it is not a name or even something you hear often (if at all), I think it provides a unique characteristic to Nyx's main squeeze.
Secondary characters are important because they help build on the main characters. They can provide more story and depth. When you become invested in the characters, then you become invested as a reader.
Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky
Bloghop
1.Queendsheena2.Donna K. Weaver
3.Trisha @ WORDSTUFF4.Entertaining Interests
5.melanie schulz6.Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh
7.Bird's Nest8.Julie Daines
9.And Then She Was Like Blah Blah Blah10.Elizabeth Seckman
11.Kimberly Gabriel12.My Baffling Brain
13.J. A. Bennett, A Writer's Journey14.prerna pickett
15.Spunk on a Stick's Tips16.Ashley Nixon
17.Livia Peterson - Leave it to Livia18.Swagger Writers
19.Sydney Aaliyah Michelle20.Father Dragon Writes
21.tangent shell22.Tyrean's Writing Spot
23.Jaycee DeLorenzo24.Cortney Pearson
25.Carrie-Anne's Magick Theatre26.Going off Dreams: the journey
27.Writer's Block28.Emily R. King
29.Kelley Lynn30.Emily Unraveled
31.My Inner Fairy32.Suzi @ Literary Engineer
33.For Science!34.Jenny S. Morris
35.The Flyleaf Review36.Jessica Salyer
37.The Desk of Laura Stephenson38.Julie Sondra Decker
39.PepperWords (M Pepper Langlinais)40.Thardrandian Thoughts
41.Leigh Covington42.Tobi Summers - Chock Full of Words
43.Elizabeth Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you