Friday, May 31, 2013

Thoughtful Tunes

Random Acts of Kindness

Sometimes, the kindness acts come from people you have never met before. Most of my family have been very supportive of my self-publishing career. I could not help but to feel a little put-out when some of my family were not receptive to my endeavors. However, instead of dwelling on the negative, something positive happened. Out of the blue, a cousin that I have never met sent me a message about how he had read my book and created a soundtrack to go with it! To say that I was honored would be downplaying how I truly felt. I think I was a little shocked at first though. Once it hit me, I was ecstatic! My boyfriend and I listened to each track and loved it. My cousin Stevie's act of kindness is something that I will never forget. 
Until next time or the next... dream ~ K.E.Nowinsky
Random Acts of Kindness Blogfest

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you